Vice President Biden, his wife, Jill, and a team of national security advisors arrived in Israel on Monday afternoon, local time. This is the beginning of a five-day trip through the epicenter. Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for the VP’s eyes to be opened to the magnitude of the Iranian threat facing the Jewish State. Please also pray for the Bidens safety and for the Lord to move deeply in their hearts.
- Tuesday — Jerusalem meetings with PM Netanyahu, President Shimon Peres, and opposition leader Tzipi Livni.
- Wednesday — Ramallah meetings with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and PM Salam Fayyad.
- Thursday — Amman meetings with Jordanian King Abdullah
- Friday — Possible Cairo meetings with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, if he has recovered enough from a recent surgery.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Biden: Nuclear Iran would threaten United States as well as Israel
- Reuters: Biden in Israel after pledging U.S. support on Iran
- Haaretz analysis: Biden’s Israel visit a year too late
- Jerusalem Post analysis: Not all VP visits are significant, but this one is